What is MYWiT?
MyDigitalWorkforce Work in Tech (MYWiT) incentivizes employers to hire Malaysians for digital tech and services jobs via salary and training subsidies. The incentive is funded by the Government of Malaysia to encourage employers to provide job opportunities to unemployed citizens.
What does it offer? This initiative offers 40% salary subsidy for 6 months and training incentives for in-house or external/3rd party training.
Reduce your hiring cost with salary incentives
Increase your eligibility and get hired at digital tech or services companies
Upskilling and Reskilling Employees
Increase your new hires’ digital and tech skills at a reduced cost through training incentives
Application & Reimbursement Process
Hire candidate & select training*
Receive MDEC’s confirmation
Sign the partnership agreement.
*Training can be selected from courses listed in MDEC’s Digital Skills Training Directory.
Register with MDEC e-invoice system
Submit claim & supporting documents via MDEC e-invoice system**
Receive payment via online bank transfer
**The reimbursement will be on monthly basis
1. Company Information including:
- SSM Certificate
2. Job information including :
- Job descriptions for the applied job roles
3. Employee details including:
- Copy of employment offer letter for a minimum duration of 12 months
- Copy of new employee MyKad
- Employees details (template provided)
- Copy of final transcript/certificate/official letter of completion from University/institution(for fresh graduate)
- Retrenchment Letter (for retrenched employee)
4. Training information
a. External training:
- External training template (provided in application form – Employee Details Excel)
- Quotation for the selected course(s)
b. In house training:
- In-house training template (provided in application form – Employee Details Excel)
- Trainer’s Profile or CV (if the trainer does not have LinkedIn profile)
5. Written declaration that all the documents and information submitted are correct and signed by the employers’ authorized signatory.
Frequently Asked Questions