An initiative to enable traditional Malaysian businesses in key sectors* moving towards digitalisation, improving efficiency and customer experience.
We work with businesses to solve their business pain points across the ever-changing landscape of digitalisation.
Participating businesses will enhance their customer experience, gain new market segments and increase sales.
*F&B, retail, services, logistics and professional services
Digital Adoption Benefits For Your Business
BIGGER MARKET POTENTIAL
Global market reach with online presence and digital transactions.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY & PRODUCTIVITY
Business digitalisation leads to increased productivity and cost-effectiveness.
GROW WITH EASE
A wholesome digital implementation in business will increase business potential.
Digitalisation can result in significant savings in Operational Expenditure.
Data metrics and analytics allow businesses to reassess and plan systematically.
Boost Your Business With 100 Go Digital
Guide and handhold businesses towards digital adoption based on business needs
Various digital programs offered to help business transition to the digital world
Drive adoption by connecting the solutions to the SMEs via technology solution providers
Access to digital funding and incentives.
ASPIRATIONS FOR SUCCESS
Expansion through Digitalisation
Discover how we’re helping companies
embrace the digital era.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
100 Go Digital Coaching is part of MDEC's continuous efforts to provide hand-holding support on digitalisation for SMEs. It is a series of coaching workshops helping SMEs level up their businesses via digital coaches, while benefiting from the adoption of digital technologies.
After attending the workshop, businesses are expected to achieve one of these outcomes:
- Gain understanding of their business pain points, impacts and benefits of
- embarking on the digitalisation journey.
- Able to outline a digital adoption plan or determine digital business goal.
- Adopted at least 1 digital solution that enable businesses to
o Increase sales / revenue.
o Savings in business cost
o Reduce process time cycle.
o Reduce man/hours.
The participants must be a Malaysian company or businesses registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
100 Go Digital Coaching will be conducted on:
- Group coaching session, where it will be a one-to-many practical guidance session between Digital Coaches (DC) and the Businesses. This option allows for more businesses coming in together and sharing experiences; and
- Private coaching session, where it will be a one-on-one practical guidance session between Digital Coaches (DC) and the Businesses on case-to-case basis.
The Coaching Session will be face-to-face (either online or offline), depending on the DC and Participant.
- Provide appropriate and timely coaching session.
- Guide Businesses on digitalization areas and digital solution to address the pain points.
- Encourage idea exploration and risk taking in digital adoption.
- Advise and guide Businesses on adopting digital solutions to improve their business operation.
- Track and monitor Businesses’ progress after each coaching session.
- Provide progress report per session and overall recommendation report upon completion of the coaching session.
- Share case studies as reference to Businesses.
- Looking to embark or enhance their digital adoption journey.
- Willing to commit and work with Digital Coaches to transform their business.
- Open to receiving feedback and committed to change.
- Take responsibility for its business growth and digital adoption.
The list of coaching workshops is will be made available in www.mdec.my/100godigital upon selecting the digitalization areas preferred.
You will have to register your interest in the selected coaching workshop.
The Digital Coaches will contact you within five (5) working days and provide more information on the coaching workshop and assist with RSVP for the coaching workshop.
If you have any further queries, kindly call us at 1800-88-8338/+603-83153000 (if you are calling from outside of Malaysia) or email us at [email protected]