Perkhidmatan eDagang Setempat PeDAS ) is an initiative designed to help ease the burdens faced by rural MSMEs who do not have the access of knowledge and guidance to market their products through e commerce platform.
What is Perkhidmatan e-Dagang Setempat (PeDAS)?
With the slogan of ‘Satu Klik , Sejuta Peluang ‘, PeDAS is available at Internet Centres which serve as one stop centre for MSMEs to hone their skills in e commerce. This is a crucial first step in enabling MSMEs to gain access to global digital economy, as well as to encourage them to utilise the various applications and digital tools to expand and improve the efficiency of their respective businesses that are available at the centres
The services being offered under the PeDAS programme include business profiling to assist entrepreneurs’ capabilities and understanding of their product marketability; strategic branding services; digital marketing on social media platforms; and the use of e-commerce to increase productivity to be more competitive in the local and global business. In addition, the programme also includes related advisory services such as development of business plan, business registration, label and product packaging, and cooperation from local agencies and industry partners in strengthening the SMEs’ ecosystem in rural areas.
The components and business improvement support offered under PeDAS initiative are:
- Business Registration & Company Profile
- Digital Marketing (Face-to-face or Online Class)
- Market Adaptation (Face-to-face or Online Class)
- On-Site support for product profiles and documentations
- Three Months of tracking and monitoring on business and sales performance
- Personal training and guidance programme for six months (Selected Participants)
- Business matching with selected e-commerce strategic partners.
Find out more and register HERE to be on-board
Trusted by local entrepreneurs
Pengusaha Kordial Buah Cermai & Madu
Pengusaha Sambal Nenda
Mohd Fuad bin Abu Bakar
Pengusaha Jus Tamar
Noraini binti Ismail
Pengusaha Fany Soy
Nor Azreen binti Johari
Pengusaha Biskut Lutut
Local e-Commerce Service (PeDAS) is an initiative to help local entrepreneurs market products online and connect entrepreneurs with various agencies and business partners.
• Entrepreneurship program
• Access to 58 business modules through online learning
• Coach for your business
• eCommerce services by industry players
• Services to identify the level of readiness of entrepreneurs in the eCommerce business and proposals to reduce the gap
• Linking entrepreneurs with relevant agencies to help grow the business
4) ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Entrepreneurs and micro SMEs can visit/make an appointment with the nearest PeDAS center to register. Please bring along:
• Company business registration (SSM) if any
• Sample product/service details
Entrepreneurs and micro SMEs are subject to the following criteria for eligibility to enroll in the program:
• Business owned by Malaysian citizens & operating in the country
• Operates near the PeDAS Center
• Have a product/service