Help entrepreneurs build their businesses
PeDASPACK is one of Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC)’s latest initiative to help entrepreneurs who have enrolled in its existing entrepreneurship programme called the Perkhidmatan eDagang Setempat (PeDAS).
With PeDASPACK, MDEC hopes to provide opportunities for the PeDAS entrepreneurs to enhance their product marketability and expand their businesses to a wider market outreach. PeDASPACK will enable to:
Reduce PeDAS entrepreneurs’ production cost.
Enhance PeDAS products’ marketability with innovative packaging design ideas.
Assist PeDAS entrepreneurs in planning and purchasing the packaging method via the PeDASPACK Packaging e-commerce platform.
How it works
For entrepreneurs who would like to participate in this initiative, the requirements are:
- A registered PeDAS participant
- A registered Go-eCommerce user
- Committed to providing business performance report to MDEC as required
- Provides sales at least 3 months
- Selected PeDAS entrepreneurs will be joining the pilot phase of this initiative, which is from 1 February 2021 to 30 April 2021