JOINING THE CLUB
MSC Malaysia Application Process
For those looking to apply for the MSC Malaysia status, here are the steps that you will need to go through
- Your application will be reviewed for a preliminary check.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your registered email upon successful preliminary check. The receipt date is referred to as the date of MSC application.
- A Business Analyst (BA) will be auto assigned to verify your application.
- This step takes 7 working days.
- The assigned BA will evaluate your application.
- Company to present proposed activities to BA.
- Company to make online, non-refundable fee of RM2,120 (inclusive of SST)
- Your application will be presented in the Deliberation meeting with relevant stakeholders.
- A notification email will be sent to your registered email upon successful evaluation.
- This step takes 25 working days upon completion of submission.
- Your application will be presented to the National Committee for Investment.