JOINING THE CLUB
MSC Malaysia Application Process
For those looking to apply for the MSC Malaysia status, here are the steps that you will need to go through
- Your application will be reviewed for a preliminary check.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your registered email upon successful preliminary check. The receipt date is referred to as the date of MSC application.
- A Business Analyst (BA) will be auto assigned to verify your application.
- This step takes 7 working days.
- The assigned BA will evaluate your application.
- Company to present proposed activities to BA.
- Company to make online, non-refundable fee of RM2,120 (inclusive of SST)
- Your application will be presented in the Deliberation meeting with relevant stakeholders.
- A notification email will be sent to your registered email upon successful evaluation.
- This step takes 25 working days upon completion of submission.
- Your application will be presented to the National Committee for Investment.
APPLY FOR MSC MALAYSIA STATUS TODAY
Start applying now and kickstart your business journey towards becoming an MSC Malaysia Status Company.Apply MSC Status
MSC MALAYSIA STATUS
Use this tool to check if your company meets the MSC Malaysia Status eligibility criteria before you apply.