What’s next after digital transformation? Obviously DATA!
How do you utilise data in the business environment and decision-making processes?
If you are not sure how and where to start? Come let’s join us at DataKITA.Pulse!
In conjunction with Malaysia Tech Month 2020 (MTM 2020), Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) is organising DataKITA.Pulse to inspire businesses to embrace data in their digitally-powered businesses, while enabling them to connect with like-minded people.
We have lined-up several key industry thought leaders and trailblazers speaking from first-hand experience in data to INSPIRE your data transformation journey.
In this virtual event, data products/services experts will showcase their state-of-the art technologies and solutions to enable businesses to adopt data transformation easily.
Take this opportunity to exchange knowledge and connect with the rest of the participants!
Join us and be inspired!
- DataKITA Launch to discover how you can leverage on MDEC’s latest initiative in your data transformation journey
- Exclusive Interviews and Fireside Chat to hear first-hand experience of data trailblazers in their digital and data transformation
- Panel Discussions and Workshops to understand what is happening in the industry and how digital is affecting businesses and lives
- Data Visualisation and Storytelling Challenge to test your hands at converting data to meaningful stories
- Experience Humanised Virtual Networking, to connect with other participants who may be your next investor, co-founder, client, employer, or friend!
- Business Matching to expand your business opportunities in Agriculture and Transportation sectors.
- Product Showcase by Data Technology Partners to discover available data products, services and trainings to enhance your business and talent