MSC MALAYSIA DIRECTORY
Explore our database of approximately 3,000 companies registered under MSC Malaysia in this comprehensive directory
JOINING THE CLUB
MSC Malaysia Application Process
For those looking to apply for the MSC Malaysia status, here are the steps that you will need to go through
- Click ‘Apply MSC Status’ to register your account and complete the online application form within 30 working days.
- Your application will be reviewed for a preliminary check.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your registered email upon successful preliminary check of your application.
- A Business Analyst (BA) will be auto assigned to verify your application.
- This step takes estimated 7 working days.
- The assigned BA will evaluate your application.
- A notification email will be sent to your registered email upon successful evaluation.
- This step takes estimated 20 working days.
- Your application will be presented to the Approval Committee.
JOINING THE CLUB
MSC Malaysia Promoted Activities
Companies that are looking to apply for MSC Malaysia status must be a provisioner of services that are related to any of the following:
- Big Data Analytics (BDA)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Centre and Cloud (technology / software / design and support)
- Creative Media Technology
- Sharing Economy Platform
- User Interface and User Experience (UI / UX)
- Integrated Circuit (IC) Design and Embedded Software
- 3D Printing (technology / software / design and support)
- Robotics (technology / software / design)
- Autonomous (technology / software / design and support)
- Systems / Network Architecture Design and Support
- Global Business Services or Knowledge Process Outsourcing (excludes non-technical and / or low value call centre, data entry, and recruitment process oursourcing)