When a company has multiple departments of significant sizes, there are more outcomes to consider and more heads to account for when employees have to WFH.
We reached out to 5 large Malaysian companies to learn exactly what they’re going through right now and what strategies and tools they’re using to keep everyone on the same page.
- Paramount Property, a property developer (500 employees)
- Macrokiosk, a digital technology solutions provider (259 employees, 73 of which are stationed outside of Malaysia)
- Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), a government agency to spearhead the nation’s digital economy (close to 500 employees)
- iPrice, an e-commerce aggregator (197 employees)
- Fave, a digital merchant platform (350 employees across Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia)