7 May 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
Greetings from eXpats Service Centre!
Referring to our recent announcement, we are pleased to inform that our Centre will resume operations on Wednesday, 13th May 2020,
As mentioned earlier, all clients must have an appointment before coming to our Centre. The Expats Online Appointment will be available effective from 7th May 2020 onwards. Clients may book the appointment at appt.expats.com.my or www.expats.com.my/contact. The details of the online appointment can be found under FAQ OnlineAppt in the eXpats website.
Kindly be informed that walk-in is NOT allowed and all clients will be required to show the appointment confirmation slip which will be sent to your mobile via SMS before entering the Centre. It is important for company to ensure:
- The confirmed slot is utilized as NO-SHOW may lead to certain penalty if not properly justified.
- Submission of application is with complete documents. We will be issuing the guidelines on processing of Post MCO application i.e. Special Pass soon.
With Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), eXpats Service Centre will commence operations with 50% workforce until further notice as the rest of our team members will continue to work from home. Thus, please take note of the followings:
- Clients are encouraged to prioritize the submission of application based on the expiry of passes.
- There might be delays in processing of endorsement application
- All communications with Expats Service Centre will remain via email and chatbot/live chat only.
- Collection and delivery services will be put on hold until further notice
For your safety and the safety of others, we encourage clients and visitors who are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have been exposed to COVID-19 to avoid visiting our centre and promptly seek medical care. It is also compulsory for clients to wear a face mask when visiting our Centre and to utilize the hand sanitizers made available.
Operational hour for eXpats Service Centre during Ramadhan month
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.(Monday – Friday)
1.00 p.m. to 1.30 pm. (Monday – Thursday (CLOSED)
12:15 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. (Friday (CLOSED)
Should you require more information and assistance, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
eXpats Service Centre
Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation