7 May 2020
Dear Valued Clients,
Greetings from eXpats Service Centre!
Referring to our recent announcement, we are pleased to inform that our Centre will resume operations on Wednesday, 13th May 2020,
As mentioned earlier, all clients must have an appointment before coming to our Centre. Clients may book the appointment via email [email protected] effective from 7th May 2020. Appointment request form is available at https://expats.com.my/nonmsc/document-library/. Please fill-up the form and email to expatctr to request booking.
Kindly be informed that walk-in is NOT allowed and all clients will be required to show appointment confirmation e-mail. It is important for company to ensure:
- The confirmed slot is utilized as NO-SHOW may lead to certain penalty if not properly justified.
- Submission of application is with complete documents. We will be issuing the guidelines on processing of Post MCO application i.e. Special Pass soon.
Please take note of the followings:
- Clients are encouraged to prioritize the submission of application based on the expiry of passes.
- There might be delays in processing of endorsement application
- All communications with Expats Service Centre will remain via email and chatbot/live chat only.
- Collection and delivery services will be put on hold until further notice
For your safety and the safety of others, we encourage clients and visitors who are feeling unwell or suspect that they may have been exposed to COVID-19 to avoid visiting our centre and promptly seek medical care. It is also compulsory for clients to wear a face mask when visiting our Centre and to utilize the hand sanitizers made available.
Operational hour for eXpats Service Centre (Penang) during Ramadhan month
8:30a.m. to 1:30p.m. Monday – Thursday
8.30a.m. to 12.15p.m. Friday
Should you require more information and assistance, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
eXpats Service Centre
Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation