Training Duration (Days)
(ENG) Physical classroom & Online
- This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- Successful Azure Data Scientists start this role with a fundamental knowledge of cloud computing concepts, and experience in general data science and machine learning tools and techniques. Specifically: Creating cloud resources in Microsoft Azure. Using Python to explore and visualize data. Training and validating machine learning models using common frameworks like Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and TensorFlow. Working with containers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up an Azure Machine Learning workspace
- Run experiments and train models
- Optimize and manage models
- Deploy and consume models