Training Duration (Days)
(ENG) Physical classroom & Online
(ENG) Certificate of Completion by iTrain Malaysia, Certificate of Achievement by iTrain Asia
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explore the basic of iOS device capabilities and limitations. / Illustrate the iOS development Process.
- Leverage some of the networking and multi-threading capabilities that exist in iOS.
- Utilise the Swift programming language including properties, conditionals, instance variables, classes, strings, arrays, loops, methods and enums.
- Employ basic Debugging and trouble shooting. / Explore and use UI Elements and Auto Layout. / Experience working in teams on iOS related projects.
- Explain the process of creating a universal app that will run on both iPhone and iPad devices. Detail the process required to publish and submit an iOS application. Design, develop, create, and present a signification final iOS business application project.