Training Duration (Days)
- Physical Classroom
- Have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
- Have systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure VPC networks and virtual machines
- Administer Identity and Access Management for resources
- Configure load balancers and autoscaling for VM instances
- Apply a tool set of questions, techniques and design considerations
- Decompose application requirements to find the right microservice boundaries