Training Duration (Days)
(ENG) Physical classroom & Online
- CompTIA A+ is for professionals looking to start a career in IT and have 9 to 12 months of hands-on experience in the lab or field, or equivalent training.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- CompTIA A+ prepares candidates for the following job roles: Service desk analyst. Help desk tech. Technical support specialist. Field service technician Associate network engineer. Data support technician. Desktop support administrator. End-user computing technician. Help desk technician. System support specialist
- The only credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment
- Trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles
- Regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace