8th August 2019
Dear Valued Clients,
Greetings from eXpats Service Centre!
With immediate effect, any child born in Malaysia from Foreign Knowledge Workers and has obtained passport is required to apply for a special pass (SP) while waiting for Dependent Pass (DP) application to be completed.
For DP application that has been approved prior to this announcement, please provide the following documents upon submission of endorsement application:
- Cover letter for Special Pass
- Special Pass declaration form
- Format A
- A bank draft payable to Ketua Pengarah Imigresen Malaysia amounting RM100
In addition, please be informed that:
- a special pass will be issued by Immigration Cyberjaya in MDEC for a child who obtained their passport at the age of 1 to 6 months old
- a special pass will be issued by Enforcement Unit of Immigration Putrajaya for a child who obtained their passport at the age of 7 months & above
Should you require more information and assistance, please contact us at 03-8315 3106/3157or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.