WHY DIGITAL UP?
- To ensure that the current workforce will remain relevant
- Encourage Malaysian workforce to reskill and upskill themselves in Digital Technology related courses and programs
HOW TO APPLY?
Working Malaysians aged 24-50 including Gig workers with valid SOCSO account.
There are more than 60 Digital Technology related courses available here.
Upon application, notification will be sent (approved/rejected). Subject to eligibility and on a first come first serve basis.
Subject to seats available. Closing date is 31st October 2022.
TRAINING PROVIDER COURSES
Training Provider Name
Training Course Name
|360DigiTMG||Python For Data Science|
|360DigiTMG||Data Science Using Python and R|
|ABeam Consulting (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd||S4H00 SAP S/4HANA OVERVIEW|
|ADV Fusionex Sdn Bhd||PYTHON PROGRAMMING|
|ADV Fusionex Sdn Bhd||FUNDAMENTALS OF DATA ANALYTICS|
|ADV Fusionex Sdn Bhd||APPLIED DATA SCIENCE|
|ADV Fusionex Sdn Bhd||APPLIED DATA ENGINEERING|
|ADV Fusionex Sdn Bhd||APPLIED DATA ANALYTICS|
|AKADEMI GA SDN BHD||Digital Marketing Bootcamp|
|Akademi GA Sdn Bhd||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING IMMERSIVE|
Frequently Asked Questions
- A working Malaysian aged between 24-50 years old (including Gig worker with valid SOCSO account).
- Fulfilled the criteria and pre-requisites of the selected Digital Technology Training course.
- Training is not paid or claimed under MYWiT incentives or HRD levy.
- Must not be MDEC’s staff/board directors or employees.
- Has not received and/or claimed other reskilling and/or upskilling incentives from the Government for the year 2022.
Individual/participant needs to provide the following:
- Identification Card copy
- Offer Letter OR latest payslip (for employed Malaysians) OR SOCSO number (for GIG workers).