Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom
- Physical classroom & online
Learners are assigned 14 hrs of online pre-work from Software Engineering Fundamentals to prepare for class.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Write secure full-stack applications and deploy them to cloud-based services like Heroku. Demonstrate programming and computer science fundamentals, as well as software engineering best practices.
- Consume web application programming interfaces (APIs) from third-party sites such as Twitter, Google, or Yelp.
- Build a RESTful API using a technology like Sinatra, Rails, Django, or Express.
- Build a richly interactive, front-end single-page application using a modern framework like Angular or library like React.
- Collaborate as a team using Git and GitHub, widely accepted collaboration practices, and an Agile development workflow.
- Implement common data structures encountered in technical interview situations, such as linked lists and trees.
- Solve algorithm challenges and analyze the computational complexity of algorithms using Big O notation.