Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Ability to work with stakeholders to identify data sources
- Understanding of where data is stored, secured, access right, etc.
- Understanding of how to do sizing and backend design
- Debugging, profiling and optimisation for code related to Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes
- Ability to create various reporting/analytics data marts
- Knowledge of Parallel Programming Techniques
- Create, read, update, delete on databases and apply data normalisation and manage database schema
- Ability to collect data from variety of sources including APIs and web
- Ability to manage data and work with data sources like data streaming, real-time data, etc.
- Ability to make data easily accessible for analysis
- Ability to set up the entire ecosystem of big data and fast data Data Governance