Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom
- Experienced in C# programming
- Experienced in concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types
- Experienced in using the .NET Framework.
- Experienced in querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET. Knowledge of XML and JSON data structures
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Configure the pipeline of ASP.NET Core web applications using middleware, and leverage dependency injection across MVC application.