Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom & Online
- To ensure your success in this course, you should possess basic Windows user skills and a fundamental understanding of computer and networking concepts. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications, or equivalent knowledge, and six to nine months’ experience in networking, including configuring security parameters, are strongly recommended.
- Students can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking any of the following courses: CompTIA® A+, CompTIA® Network+.
Additional introductory courses or work experience in application development and programming, or in network and operating system administration for any software platform or system, are helpful but not required. Note that the prerequisites for this course might differ significantly from the prerequisites for the CompTIA certification exams.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental components of information security
- Analyze risk
- Identify various threats to information security
- Conduct security assessments to detect vulnerabilities
- Implement security for hosts and software