Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom & Online
- Intermediate knowledge of information security concepts, including but not limited to identity and access management (IAM), cryptographic concepts and implementations, computer networking concepts and implementations, and common security technologies.
- Practical experience in securing various computing environments, including small to medium businesses, as well as enterprise environments.
- You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the CompTIA Security+ course or by obtaining the appropriate industry certification
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and scope penetration tests
- Conduct passive reconnaissance
- Perform non-technical tests to gather information.
- Conduct active reconnaissance
- Analyze vulnerabilities