Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom & Online
- This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defence of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes.
- In addition, the course ensures that all members of an IT team, everyone from helpdesk staff to the Chief Information Officer understand their role in these security processes.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments.
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments
- Implement a vulnerability management program
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence.
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs