Training Duration (Days)
- Related working experience in Software Testing or graduates from Bachelor of Computer Science, Bachelor of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of the fundamental concepts of software testing.
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans and analyze and report on the results of tests.