Training Duration (Days)
- Physical classroom
- Physical classroom & online
- Certified IT Architect Foundation (CITA-F Certification)
- Certified IT Architect Associate – Level 1 (Business Technology Strategy)
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply rigorous software design methodology that consistently yields the right level of technical design documentation and develop technical solutions that conform both to customer requirements and software development standards.
- Review and optimize software designs based on rigorous understanding of costs and returns based on the business needs and wants.
- Recommend software architecture prioritization through the project implementation process to demonstrate component selection and prototyping.