Training Duration (Days)
- Physical Classroom
- Physical Classroom & Online
- Basic data science knowledge
- Computer programming
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concept of data science and the life cycle of the data mining process.
- Process, normalize, transform, and clean data through statistical and supervised approaches.
- Select the appropriate visualization techniques to interpret and describe data.
- Rationally select and use the appropriate supervised and unsupervised machine learnings on data to discover insights, trends, classifications and descriptions.
- Perform systematic evaluation on different training models and to justify the outcomes.