Training Duration (Days)
- Candidates with the risk management, business impact analysis and business continuity management (BCM) skills needed to manage successfully in today’s business operations delivery systems
Convergence Certification and Skill Development Council
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Advanced knowledge in key areas to business continuity management.
- To produce holistic individuals with wisdom and visionary thoughts in managing unexpected disruptions to current operations and changes within a dynamic business environment.
- To empower candidates to build their creativity, analytical thinking, critical analysis,and problem-solving skills portfolio byenhancing their business acumen managerial skills to make accurate business decisions and recommendations.
- To enable candidates to upskill or enhance their careers by providing them with knowledge of leading-edge BCM practices.
- To produce candidates who can apply BCM knowledge and practice, and at the same time. Contribute to the larger industry community. To provide awareness of the need for forward.