Training Duration (Days)
- Physical Classroom
- Basic Linux & network administration experience
- Basic knowledge of containers and microservices
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Review and examine containers, Kubernetes and Amazon EKS fundamentals and the impact of containers on workflows.
- Build an Amazon EKS cluster by selecting the correct compute resources to support worker nodes.
- Deploy an application on the cluster. Publish container images to ECR and secure access via IAM policy.