Training Duration (Days)
Physical classroom & Online
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
Amazon Web Services
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Use the AWS SDK to interact with AWS services and develop solutions.
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores.
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication.
- Deploy applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.