SCRUM MASTER CERTIFICATION
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
It is advised for you to take on the Scrum Fundamentals Certified online self-study course which will be provided on a complimentary basis to all our SMC students.
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the 6 principles of Scrum
- Familiarize yourself with Scrum Processes
- Justify the adoption of Scrum principles in real life projects by using Scrum Aspects
- Learn how to create an Agile Learning Mind-set
- Prepare for the Scrum Master Exam