ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Completion of 21 hours of instructor-led change management training in the past 7 years
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- The ability to develop a change management plan
- The ability to appoint change agents and champions to assist in the transformational change
- The ability to identify and overcome resistance to the change project
- The ability to develop communication to support the change project
- The ability to identify, analyse and respond to risks associated with the change project