ORACLE CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Understanding of Networks
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Configure Object and Block Storage
- Configure a public load balancer
- Configure File System Storage
- Demonstrate Database options on OCI
- Demonstrate OCI WAF capabilities and architecture