INDUSTRIAL CYBERSECURITY MASTERCLASS
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Diploma in ICT with at least 2 years experience
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand industrial cybersecurity, its control systems and operations
- Design security-oriented architectures, network segmentation, and security support services
- Configure event monitoring systems, anti-malware applications, and endpoint security
- Gain knowledge of ICS risks, threat detection, and access management
- Secure your industrial control systems from design through retirement