DATA SCIENCE USING PYTHON AND R
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Analytical Mindset and basic computer knowledge
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work with various data generation sources
- Apply data-driven, Machine Learning approaches for business decisions
- Perform Text Mining to generate customer Sentiment analysis and Use Data Visualisation
concepts to represent data for easy understanding
- Analyse Structured and Unstructured data using different tools and techniques
- Perform forecasting to take proactive business decisions