DATA ENGINEERING ON GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Basic proficiency with common query language such as SQL
Experience with data modeling, extract, transform, load activities
Developing applications using a common programming language such as Python Familiarity with Machine Learning and/or statistics
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform
- Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow
- Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery
- Train, evaluate and predict using machine learning models using Tensorflow and Cloud ML
- Leverage unstructured data using Spark and ML APIs on Cloud Dataproc
- Enable instant insights from streaming data