DATA ANALYTICS (ANA)
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Ability to curate data relevant to business outcomes
- Ability to present a data science project to stakeholders
- Ability to identify areas of business impact Explain insights with clear and compelling written, verbal and visual communication
- Ability to map data sources to data visualisation libraries
- Knowledge of database concepts
- dentify trends and behaviours with descriptive statistics
- Apply inferential statistics on randomised samples to understand characteristics of a population
- Knowledge of hypothesis testing (A/B Test, etc.)
- Knowledge of outlier detection using statistical methods
- Ability to normalise a shared database Data Governance