SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
English or Malay Language proficiency
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the variables and methods applicable to Big Data
- Investigate the limitations of local application architecture as pertain to Big Data
- Design and deploy visualization solutions
- Differentiate between affective and effective variables in a data system
- Perform data manipulation and verification upon base datasets