CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Security Operation Analyst
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Design an effective security management program
- Develop an effective security management program
- Implement an effective security management program
- Manage an effective security management program
- Establish and maintain an IT governance framework aligned with business objectives
- Identify and manage information security risks