CERTIFIED CYBERSECURITY PROFESSIONAL (CCSP)
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Microsoft + Linux + Cisco will be added advantage
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand various attackers’ techniques and targeted attack anatomy.
- Apply specific methods of monitoring and detection.
- Follow incident response workflow.
- Reconstruct incident chronology and logic.
- Able to manage Mobile Forensic