CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER – ETHEREUM
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Basic knowledge in C ++/Java, data types / git repositories
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Plan and prepare production ready applications for the Ethereum blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure Solidity smart contracts
- Understand and work with Ethereum fees
- Work within the bounds and limitations of the Ethereum blockchain
- Use essential tooling/systems needed to work with the Ethereum ecosystem