CERTIFICATE IN DEPLOYING CLOUD APP USING GOOGLE APP ENGINE
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
DEGREE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, IT or Equivalent
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Create a cloud based application using Google App Engine via Google Plugin and Maven
- Create API (application program interface) to link software and application to cloud-based storage via Cloud Endpoints
- Verify identity of user efficiently and manage form based authentication
- Execute a set of operations where either all succeed, or none occur using Datastore
- Create events to be executed at one or more regular intervals, beginning and ending at a specific date and time