CDPOS DATA CITIZEN CERTIFICATION POWERED BY APACHE (PREP)
SOCSO will fund up to RM4,000/pax for courses pursued by Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) members who are receiving unemployment benefits. Selected courses offering certification are also eligible for funding up to RM7,000 under PENJANA 2.0 Hiring Incentive (except for max of RM4,000 for the apprentice category).
The course is conducted by HRDF Registered Training Providers. HRDF registered employers are allowed to make claims for employees that take this course.
Training Duration (Days)
Basic computer software skill (e.g.: Excel), Basic internet skill (e.g.: Chrome, Firefox), Basic English skill
+ Learn More
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build suitable graphs and charts with Apache Superset and Jupyter Notebook based on data in hand
- Develop interactive Apache Superset dashboards with charts and filtering options
- Discover patterns of data correlations between filtered charts and graphs
- Translate visual correlations into meaningful insights with potential action items
- Present actionable insights (storytelling) to stakeholders to aid decision making