The Epicentre for Digital Content and Services
With a politically stable environment, a location that is free from natural disasters, as well as a competitive real estate market, Malaysia has steadily become an increasingly popular location for the proliferation of data centre and cloud services, rivalling the likes of China, Indonesia and India.
By leveraging on various factors such as cost efficiency, availability of skilled workers and a strong foundation in data governance laws, we have positioned Malaysia as a regional hub for data centre and cloud services.
Data Centres Directory
We have 24 data centres across prime location in Malaysia, you may select any data centres on the map to view the company details
Changkat Raja Chulan,
50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fax: (603) 2031 8948
Email: [email protected]
- Mulia Onn ( Vice President- Enterprise Sales)
- Lloyd Lee (Vice President- Sales)
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Suntech @ Penang Cybercity,
Lintang Mayang Pasir 3,
11950 Bayan Baru,
No.5, Jalan Bukit Meldrum,
80300 Johor Bahru,
1, Lorong Likas Square, Jalan Istiadat Likas,
88400, Kota Kinabalu,
AIMS is Malaysia and South East Asia’s leading provider of premium carrier neutral data centre and managed services. Our robust, redundant, connectivity rich data centre facilities are strategically located in prime cities across Malaysia- Kuala Lumpur, Cyberjaya, Penang, Johor Baru and Kota Kinabalu.
AIMS is one of very few data centre players in the country that possesses the technical skills, capabilities and operating experiences that offers a complete spectrum of data centre and managed services. Our offerings range from space, infrastructure, connectivity, technical support, full and diverse range of managed services to disaster recovery.
Our “ecosystem” built over the years has put us on the global map as a significant telecommunications hub in the region. AIMS plays the role of a host to all domestic and more than 80 percent of foreign telecommunication carriers based in Malaysia. This ecosystem comprising of the Malaysian Internet Exchange (MyIX), major global and local internet service providers, corporations and enterprises together with the carefully developed and managed customer base, forms the competitive advantage of AIMS, unparalleled in Malaysia.
Core Business Focus
- Managed Services
- Cloud Services
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Carrier Management
- Network Services
- ISO/ IEC 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 9001/ 2008 Quality Management System
- Threats, Vulnerabilities Risk Assessment (TVRA) compliant
- EPI TIA-942: 2010 Tier 3 Architectural, telecommunication, electrical, mechanical
- Green Building Index (GBI) certified
- Data Center Service Provider of The Year’ by Frost & Sullivan in 2006
- Best Data Centre Engagement of The Year’ by Outsourcing Malaysia Excellence Award in 2011
- Data Center Service Provider of The Year’ by Frost & Sullivan in 2014