Production Fund focuses on the production stage of the project which involves the activity of creating, assembling, aggregating and generally producing or generating content.
- The applicant is a company incorporated in Malaysia.
- The applicant has an issued and paid up share capital of at least RM50,000.00.
- More than Fifty Per Cent (50%) of the legal and beneficial ownership of the applicant is vested in Malaysian(s).
- The applicant is not the subject of a winding up order.
- The applicant is an MSC Malaysia Status Company within the Creative Multimedia cluster as defined by MDeC and complies with all conditions thereunder.
- Where the applicant has been a MSC Malaysia Status Company for a year and above, the applicant must have responded to:
- at least Two (2) latest consecutive quarters of AQIR; and
- the latest SCORE+.
- Where the applicant has received funding from MDeC and/or any other ministries or agencies under the Government of Malaysia of any amount exceeding RM250,000.00 (in a single case):
- all such fund have been fully utilised; and
- all projects thereunder have been completed i.e. all milestones have been delivered to the satisfaction of the provider of such funding as duly acknowledged and certified by the provider of such funding.
- The applicant fulfils at least One (1) of the following:
- the applicant has a minimum of Two (2) years track record in the development of creative works whether as an outsourced service provider or in creation of original works; or
- where the applicant has been in operation for less than Two (2) years, the applicant must have a minimum of Five (5) fulltime staff whereby at least Fifty Per Cent (50%) are production staff with at least Two (2) years of track record of delivering projects whether as an outsourced service provider or in the creation of original works.
Scope of Projects
|No.||Project Type||Project Format||Allowable Project Deliverables|
||The complete Animated Series or Animated Feature Film.|
|2||Digital Game||NA||The complete and playable game.|