The Creative Industry Export Acceleration and Enterprise Development (CREED) is an end-to-end fund to address long-term industry growth and sustainability. CREED is designed to ssupport established creative content companies with a history of successful IP developed and commercialized.
- The applicant is a company incorporated in Malaysia.
- The applicant has an issued and paid up share capital of at least RM100,000.00.
- More than Fifty Per Cent (50%) of the legal and beneficial ownership of the applicant is vested in Malaysian(s).
- The applicant is not the subject of a winding up order.
- The applicant must have local, regional or international partners, investors, broadcasters or distributors to support the Project.
- The applicant is an MSC Malaysia status company for a year or above within the Creative Content & Technologies cluster as defined by MDEC and complies with all conditions thereunder.
- The applicant has commercialized their previous IP(s) locally or globally
- The applicant has been highly involved with Licensing & Merchandising activities for their previous IP(s)
- The proposed project is a new project that:
- owned or co-owned by the Applicant or the Applicant has the rights to exploits the project;
- have not been published / broadcasted;
- have not been submitted to or otherwise produced in connection with other competitions or other government initiative programs;
- Where the applicant has received funding from MDEC and/or any other ministries or agencies under the Government of Malaysia of any amount exceeding RM500,000.00 (in a single case):
- all such fund have been fully utilised; and
- all projects thereunder have been completed i.e. all milestones have been delivered to the satisfaction of the provider of such funding as duly acknowledged and certified by the provider of such funding.
Scope of Projects
|No.||Project Type||Project Format||Allowable Project Deliverables|
Application for 2nd batch will be opened from 17th June 2019 - 10th July 2019